ATN vs SPL Dream11 Team Prediction Team News , Playing 11 | Atalanta vs Spal:Atalanta are currently fifth on the Serie A points table and are pushing for a UEFA Champions League spot. They will go up against SPAL, who are last in the Serie A standings with just 12 points from 19 games. Atalanta have won their last two outings in the Serie A against SPAL and will look to extend that run to three games.
Atalanta: Gollini; Toloi, Caldara, Palomino; Freuler/Castagne, De Roon, Pasalic, Gosens; Gomez; Zapata/Muriel, Ilicic.
SPAL: Berisha; Cionek, Vicari, Felipe; Strefezza, Valoti, Missiroli, Dabo, Igor; Di Francesco, Petagna.
Team News & Match Tips – ATN vs SPL:
- Atalanta’s dominant second half saw them earn a well deserved point against Inter last weekend, although they were eliminated from the Coppa Italia on Wednesday afternoon.
- SPAL 2013 have lost 9 of their last 11 away matches.
- Hateboer is suspended for Atalanta.
- Fares, Tomovic and D’Alessandro are out injured for SPAL.
- My Verdict: The worst attack of Serie A faces its best attack tonight.
- Atalanta have scored more goals in the league this season than any other team in Serie A. Atalanta have some very dangerous players in their side that can obliterate SPAL. They are a very, very attacking side and they have a lot of goal scoring options in their side.
- SPAL are currently at the bottom of the Serie A table. Their defence isn’t too bad but their attack is atrocious. They have only scored 12 goals all season!
- Expect Atalanta to go on the full attack in this match. Very good chance of a clean sheet as well for Atalanta.
- My Prediction: Atalanta 2-0 Spal
- Atalanta have scored at least 2 goals in 10 of their last 12 home matches.
- Atalanta have won their last 3 home matches.
ATN vs SPL Dream11 Key Players:
Atalanta: Gomez, Ilicic, Zapata, Castagne, Gosens, Freuler
SPAL: Petagna, Di Francesco, Paloschi, Strefezza, Dabo
Last Five Games of ATN:
L FIO 2-1 ATN
D INT 1-1 ATN
W ATN 5-0 PAR
W ATN 5-0 MIL
L BOL 2-1 ATN
Last Five Games of SPL:
L MIL 3-0 SPL
L FIO 1-0 SPL
L SPL 0-2 VER
W TOR 1-2 SPL
L ROMA 3-1 SPL
Head To Head Record:
SPL 2-3 ATN
ATN 2-1 SPL
SPL 2-0 ATN
SPL 1-1 ATN
ATN 1-1 SPL